PRODUCT DETAILSIt’s hard to believe that Italian homewares company, Alessi has been going since 1921 because of their ultra modern sensibility. However Alessi’s love for culture, aesthetic and functional quality with modern production methods were there right from the start.
Alessi remains committed to a design approach that brings together artistic expression and industry. They do this with their collaborations with architects, artists and designers from around the world to create whimsical, museum standard collections that will most often make you smile. Alessi homewares are almost pulsating with life.
The Plissé designed byrenowned architect, Michele De Lucchi and takes its name from pleated fabric. Sculptural, functional and sophisticated, it will sit beautifully on your kitchen bench.
Alessi – everyday art for the home.
- Designed in Italy
- Designed by noted architect Michele De Lucchi
- Crafted from thermoplastic resin
- Capacity: 1.7L
- Includes a discreet hidden base
- Thermal insulation allows it to be placed on a kitchen bench straight after boiling
- Equipped with an anti-limescale filter
- Presented in an eco-friendly Alessi box
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi
- Outer is made from thermoplastic resin
- Internal parts are made from stainless steel
- 850 watts
- Pleated surface design
- Contains three buttons to Stop/Eject, Defrost and Bagel
- Features six browning levels
- Can toast up to two slices
- Easy to clean
- The crumb tray can be easily pulled-out like a drawer
- Presented in an Alessi box
Stock code: Kettle: MDL06 B/AU | Toaster: MDL08 B/AU
Kettle: 29cm (h) x 16cm (d) (base) x 10cm (d) (excluding spout & handle)
Toaster: Approx. 34cm (l) x 19cm (h) x 19cm (w)
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.