PRODUCT DETAILSGreat things come in small packages.
There really is no greater proof of this than the funky range of Bamix mixers. Tiny, yet powerful, Bamix is perfect to perform any job you don’t feel like doing – in a whiz!
The Powder-Disc for the Bamix Processor is perfect for milling completely dry goods. Suitable to be used with coffee, dried prawns, dried mushrooms, dried tealeaves, roasted soybeans, dried peas, dried herbs and more, the Powder-Disc is exactly what you need to help pulverise dry food sources.
- Designed in Switzerland.
- Made from transparent acrylic (PMMA).
- Powder-Disc was developed exclusively for the Bamix Processor.
- Suitable to be used with coffee, dried prawns, dried mushrooms, dried tealeaves, roasted soybeans, dried peas, dried herbs, all dried spices such as cinnamon sticks, vanilla pods, peppercorns, mustard seeds and more.
- Length of use is 30 seconds, with a pause of 1 minute as cooling is required.
- For milling use completely dry goods only.
- The optimum amount to mill each time is 35-40cc.
- Should only be used at temperatures between -20⁰C to +70⁰C.
- Comes with instructions on how to use.
- Hand wash only.
- Please Note: The Disc cannot be used with an old Processor (which has two visible screwheads underneath).
Dimensions: Approx. 10cm (l) x 4cm (h) x 10cm (w).
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.
There are no reviews yet.