PRODUCT DETAILSBraun’s flagship MultiQuick 9 Hand Blender MQ 9187XLI just got better. Introducing new, cutting-edge features like Active PowerDrive Technology that results in up to 60% faster performance thanks to its 1200-watt motor and ActiveBlade Technology, which moves up and down to easily turn the toughest ingredients into the most delicious creations. And with the new imode Technology you can choose between 3 speed modes: pulse, low and high speed to customise your blending power into practical speed ranges for different tasks.
- Made in Romania
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Crafted from stainless steel and durable materials
- Blender includes 9 functions in 1
- 1200 watts efficient motor
- imode Technology – delivers precise results and ease of use on variety of tasks
- imode Technology has three speed modes. Select your speed settings from pulse, low speed, high speed to create your ideal recipe with a touch of a button
- Advanced SmartSpeed – the more you squeeze the more power you get. Featuring an extra-large control button for better handling and comfort
- Active PowerDrive technology – up to six times finer blending result and 60% faster performance for tastier, smoother results with no unwanted pieces
- ActiveBlade technology – up to six times finer blending results
- SplashControl technology – improved anti-splash for cleaner kitchens
- PowerBell Plus technology
- Dishwasher safe parts (refer to instruction manual)
- Presented in a Braun box
What’s In The Box:
- MQ 9X Hand Blender
- XL Food Processor 2.0L
- Fine Slicing Insert
- Coarse Slicing Insert
- Fine Shredding Insert
- Coarse Shredding Insert
- Julienne Insert
- French Fry Disc (XL Food Processor 2.0L)
- Kneading Hook (XL Food Processor 2.0L)
- Chopper 500ml/Ice Knife
- Ice Crush Knife
- Puree Accessory
- Whisk Accessory
- Beaker 600ml (With Lid)
Stock Code: MQ 9187XLI.
Colour: Premium Black & Brushed Stainless Steel.
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.