PRODUCT DETAILSFounded way back in 1932, Breville has been in the home appliances game for a long time. The Australian manufacturer is incredibly popular in their home country – as well as all over the world – and it’s not hard to see why. From toasters to blenders and sandwich presses to waffle makers, they’re a brand you can rely on when it comes to fantastically functional appliances.
How do you keep the taste where it belongs, all while being health-conscious? With Breville’s new Quick Steam Digital of course! With its impressive 30 second quick start, this ingenious multi-tiered steamer helps you to retain the full flavour, vitamins and minerals of your favourite foods. With three steam trays included, you can prepare several meals at once – and when you’re done, the trays nest inside one another for compact storage.
Quick Steam Digital features:
- Engineered in Australia.
- Sleek stainless steel base.
- Equipped with 700 watts of power.
- Retains the full flavour and minerals of your favourite foods.
- Three steam trays for versatility.
- Each tray has six indents for standing eggs upright during cooking.
- Impressive 30 second quick start.
- Digital timer – select from 20 minutes to two hours of steaming.
- Delay start timer can be preset up to 12 hours prior to cooking.
- During steaming, additional water can be poured into the water reservoir.
- Boil dry protecting – the steamer detects when the water reservoir is empty and automatically turns off the heating element.
- Automatic keep warm.
- Includes a rice steaming bowl.
- Non-slip feet.
- Bowls nest inside each other for compact storage.
- Presented in a Breville box.
Stock Code: BFS600.
Box Dimensions: 35cm (l) x 26.5cm (h) x 29cm (w).
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.