PRODUCT DETAILSBreville have long been a name in Australian households, with a history that spans way back to the 1930s…when Bill O’Brien and Harry Norville (whose names together created the Breville brand) made radios and mine detectors for the war.
But mine detectors weren’t the be all and end all of Breville. When television transmission began in Australia, Breville turned their attention to small home appliances, and the company as we know it today was born.
So, here’s some more trivia for you: did you know that Breville created the original toasted sandwich maker! It’s true! But The Big One is their best yet – it’s the ‘toastie’ makers with bigger toasting plates, to seal in more fillings (and all that cheese…) Never again will you be faced with sad-looking toasted sandwiches…The Big One will cook two jumbo toasties in minutes, and when it’s done, its non-stick cooking plates are a breeze to clean, ensuring food doesn’t get trapped in awkward places.
It’s the one you’ve been waiting for all these years…
The Big One Sandwich Press features:
- Designed and engineered in Australia.
- Cool touch plastic housing with heavy duty die cast aluminium cooking plates.
- Premium quality non-stick coating for easy cleaning.
- Large cooking plates designed for large slices of bread and more fillings.
- Two slice capacity.
- Makes two jumbo-sized toasted sandwiches in minutes.
- Seals edges but leaves the middle only lightly pressed to fit in bigger fillings.
- Cord wrap in base.
- Stands upright for easy storage.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Dimensions: 28 x 28 x 10cm.
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.
There are no reviews yet.