PRODUCT DETAILSFounded way back in 1932, Breville has been in the home appliances game for a long time. The Australian manufacturer is incredibly popular in their home country – as well as all over the world – and it’s not hard to see why. From toasters to blenders and sandwich presses to waffle makers, they’re a brand you can rely on when it comes to fantastically functional appliances.
Breville’s new Toast Control brings the power of the perfect slice right into your home. With their deep and wide self-centring slots, the browning control dial lets you select from six different settings and includes a ‘lift and look’ function that lets you see how your toast is progressing without interrupting the toasting cycle. It’ll even help you take the guess work out of toasting raisin bread with the ‘fruit bread’ setting that automatically adjusts the cooking time.
Toast Control Two Slice Toaster features:
- Designed and engineered in Australia.
- Crafted from brushed stainless steel.
- 1500 watts of power.
- Two self-centring slots automatically adjust to toast most types of bread.
- High lift lever.
- ’A Bit More’ function lets you view how your toast is progressing without interrupting the toasting cycle.
- Six browning settings.
- ’Fruit Bread’ setting specifically adjusts the time for fruit bread.
- ’A Bit More’ setting lets you cook your toast for a little bit longer.
- Additional cancel function.
- Easy clean crumb trays.
- Compact cord storage.
- Presented in a Breville box.
Stock Code: LTA620BSS.
Dimensions: Approx. 25.5cm (l) x 20.5cm (h) x 17.5cm (w).
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.