PRODUCT DETAILSCuisinart’s name is obviously made up of two key terms: cuisine and art. Food art. How fitting!
Cuisinart make quality and hard-working kitchen appliances that are loved by foodies the world over. And if you’re a foodie, we’re sure you’ll love Cuisinart’s attractive range, too.
The Cuisinart Cordless Mini Chopper delivers convenient portability with no cords & no fuss! Prepare everyday meals that call for chopping, mixing, grinding or pureeing. With Chop & Grind functions, make your signature salsa or the most velvety peanut butter with the freedom to move in the tightest of living spaces or take it with you, to wherever* food prepping is needed.
- Crafted from stainless steel and strong, durable materials.
- Cordless convenience – no longer cord bound! the freedom to chop, mix, grind & puree whenever & wherever you like.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery, enhanced 7.4v power for up to 20 minutes of cordless use.
- Charges fully in just 2 hours.
- High-grade stainless steel blade, Razor-sharp reversible blade effortlessly processes for up to 3 cups of dry food.
- LED indicator, illuminated indicator displays battery charge for your meal-prep planning.
- Drizzle holes, allows for slow pouring of liquids to create the silkiest emulsions like creamy mayonnaise.
- USB charging with cable & adapter supplied.
- Easy to use, two push-to-pulse functions to quickly & efficiently chop, or effortlessly grind.
- Bladelock™ unique system that holds the blade safely in place for easy pouring with no fuss & no mess.
- Mini Chopper will not operate in corded mode.
- Presented in a Cuisinart box.
Capacity: 3 Cups
Dimensions: 19cm (l) x 13.8 cm (w) x 24 cm (h)
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.
There are no reviews yet.