PRODUCT DETAILSIf you are looking at expanding your culinary repertoire, but you’re lacking the time and/or organisation skills to make the kitchen a panic free environment, we may have something right up your cooking alley.
Behold Cuisinart’s Elemental 8 Food Processor.
This efficient kitchen hand will take care of all of the chopping, kneading, pureeing, shredding and slicing for you. Mix everything from smooth hummus dip to delicious bread batters and chop everything from raw meat, to nuts and veggies. With two speed options and a pulse setting you can achieve the perfect consistency in no time at all.The Elemental 8 Food Processor has it all covered!
With a generous 8-cup capacity, this processor will prep enough food for a family or a small crowd. So send out the invites and write the shopping list, prepare yourself for a night free of scullery stress with this ultimate kitchen necessity.
Elemental 8-Cup Food Processor features:
- 350 watt power capacity.
- 8 cup capacity work bowl, the perfect size for most recipes.
- Stainless steel chopping and mixing dough blade.
- 2 Stainless steel reversible slicing and shredding blades – fine and medium.
- Sturdy housing base with a fixed accessory adapter and convenient button controls – high, low or pulse.
- Cover with feed tube.
- Pusher that slides inside the feed tube.
- Instruction and recipe booklet.
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Easily wipe clean housing base with a damp cloth.
- Presented in a Cuisinart box.
Colour: Gun Metal Grey.
Dimensions: 24cm (l) x 39cm (h) x 19.5cm (w).
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.
There are no reviews yet.