PRODUCT DETAILSWith a passion for cooking and a love of great food, Cuisinart appliances are designed to inspire and delight the most enthusiastic home cook or aspiring home chef. Inspired by professional culinary tools Cuisinart appliances are designed and engineered to make the meal preparation easy and enjoyable.
Cuisinart gives home chefs so many ways to cook – and so many different foods to cook – in one pot! The Cuisinart Rice and Grains Multicooker redefines versatility. With 18 pre-programmed settings, perfect results are guaranteed whatever is in the pot, and Cuisinart includes lots of recipes that demonstrate the full range of functions. This multicooker even has a pre-set for Pre-wash, making clean-up exceptionally quick and easy. With its family-sized, removable pot and easy-to-navigate Selector knob and LCD screen, this is sure to become every cook’s favourite countertop cooking appliance.
- Made from brushed stainless-steel and other durable materials.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing.
- Fuzzy logic technology – automatically adjusts temperature and cooking time for perfect results.
- Large family-sized capacity – 10 cup non-stick cooking pot.
- The family-sized non-stick cooking pot lifts out to take to the table and goes into the dishwasher to clean.
- The easy-to-read LCD display features 18 pre-set programs. Use the selector dial to scroll through to your desired setting and press start for one pot cooking.
- Combination cooking – pre-soak grains or beans and brown, or sauté ingredients right in the pot – no stovetop required. Select from one of the present functions including Rice, Risotto, Grains, Oats and Steam. Or use the unique Pasta function that cooks up to 225g of any pasta variety to perfection.
- One pot cooking – cook everything from slow-cooked meals to soups with the One-Pot function. Use the Sauté function to brown meat in the pot, add the rest of your ingredients and press start for one pot cooking.
- Quick reference guide – with handy measurements and a quick cooking guide, stored in the unit for whenever you need it.
- Steaming tray – allows you to steam all of your favourites from dumplings to vegetables.
- Comes with a rice paddle, non-stick bowl, measuring cup, steaming tray, and a quick reference guide.
- Easy to clean.
- A programmed prewash feature loosens any hard-cooked residue, then simply lift the pot out and place in the dishwasher.
- The cooking pot, steaming tray, steam release vent, measuring cup and paddle can be washed in warm, soapy water and rinsed thoroughly, or washed in the dishwasher.
- Dry all parts after every use.
- Wipe base of unit with a soft, damp cloth or microfiber towel – Never immerse base of unit in water.
- Presented in a Cuisinart box.
- Rice Paddle.
- Non-Stick Bowl.
- Measuring Cup.
- Steaming Tray.
- Quick Reference Guide.
Dimensions: Approx. 37cm (l) x 24.9cm (h) x 30cm (w).
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.
There are no reviews yet.