PRODUCT DETAILSA Dualit appliance isn’t like your average appliance.
As durable as a tank, but oozing with cool style, a Dualit appliance isan investment for the future – it will be around for a lifetime. EveryDualit appliance is tough, strong and hard-working, but always a delightto use. Not to mention, they look totally unique, often melding retrocolours with looks of robust industrial design.
Of course, when it comes to tea making, being a British company, Dualittotally understands the gravity of the situation. Built to last, theClassic Kettle boasts a host of patented innovations fused with a greatsense of style. A revolutionary, patented replaceable element that boilstwo cups of tea in under 90 seconds, low boiling noise and dual windowsmeasuring both in cups and litres are just a few of the kettle’simpressive characters.
Sleek and shiny, Dualit’s ClassicKettle is the ultimate appliance your household cannot live without.
Classic Kettle features:
- Designed in England.
- Fitted with a patented repairable element to prolong kettle lifespan.
- 2-2.4KW element makes for powerful, fast boiling (eg. two cups of tea in under 90 seconds)
- Patented Whisper Boil (low boiling noise)
- Dual windows for measuring in cups and in litres.
- Non-drip spout prevents water dripping from kettle or onto bench.
- Patented anti-wobble base for complete stability.
- Hinged lid.
- 360° swivel base with cord storage.
- Removable, washable lime scale filter.
Capacity: 1.7 Litres.
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.