PRODUCT DETAILSA Dualit appliance isn’t like your average appliance.
As durable as a tank, but oozing with cool style, a Dualit appliance is an investment for the future – it will be around for a lifetime. Every Dualit appliance is tough, strong and hard-working, but always a delight to use. Not to mention, they look totally unique, melding retro colours and looks with robust industrial design.
But in the world of toasters, few approach the same level as Dualit’s Classic range. For over fifty years, these toasters have been assembled by hand in England to the original 1940s design. The stuff of legends, these commercial-quality toasters boast patented heating elements, with filaments protected by armour-like plates that make them extremely tough and long-lasting. Because of these, Dualit classic toasters have garnered an excellent reputation and sense of efficiency.
Breakfast will never be the same once you have a Dualit toaster in the household. Believe us, your heirs will one day fight over it…
Glacier Blue NewGen Four Slice Toaster features:
- Handmade in England.
- Body is crafted from stainless steel.
- Extra-wide 28mm slots.
- Patented ProHeat element provides fast, even heating.
- Timer lets you know how long you have to wait.
- Toasting process ceases automatically once toast is ready.
- Toast remains inside the toaster until the manual ejector lever is pushed up, keeping your toast warm.
- Selector switches allow control of the heating elements.
- Crumb tray slides out for easy cleaning.
- Presented in a Dualit box.
Colour: Glacier Blue.
Dimensions: 36cm (l) x 22cm (h) x 21cm (w).
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.