PRODUCT DETAILSA Dualit appliance isn’t like your average appliance.
As durable as a tank, but oozing with cool style, a Dualit appliance is an investment for the future – it will be around for a lifetime. Every Dualit appliance is tough, strong and hard-working, but always a delight to use. Not to mention, they look totally unique, melding retro colours and looks with robust industrial design.
Just when you thought that the toaster experts at Dualit had nothing more up their sleeve, they came up with their NewGen range. Established over fifty years ago, Dualit has perfected the art of assembling toasters by hand in England. Dualit remain true to their original 1940s design with their NewGen toasters, but have added a contemporary twist – they offer all the styling and functionality you would expect from a Dualit toaster, but with additional features that allow you to select whether you would like to toast a bun or bagel and a defrost setting for frozen bread. The selector controller also allows you to heat either one or both sides.
Revolutionise your breakfast, with Dualit..
Two Slice NewGen Toaster features:
- Made in England.
- Stainless steel body.
- Extra-wide 28mm slots.
- Patented ProHeat element provides fast, even heating.
- Timer lets you know how long you have to wait.
- Toasting process ceases automatically once toast is ready.
- Toast remains inside the toaster until the manual ejector lever is pushed up, keeping your toast warm.
- Selector switches allow control of the heating elements.
- Crumb tray slides out for easy cleaning.
- Four sturdy feet ensure that your toaster remains stationary.
- Includes instruction booklet.
Colour: Canvas White.
Capacity: One or two slices.
Dimensions: 26cm (w) x 22cm (h) x 21cm (d).
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.