PRODUCT DETAILSA Dualit appliance isn’t like your average appliance.
A Dualit appliance is an investment for the future – it will be around for a lifetime. Every Dualit appliance is tough, strong and hard-working, but always a delight to use. Not to mention, they look totally unique, melding retro colours and looks with robust industrial designs.
Just when you thought that the toaster experts at Dualit had nothing more up their sleeve, they came up with their NewGen range. Established over fifty years ago, Dualit has perfected the art of assembling toasters by hand in England. Dualit remain true to their original 1940s design with their NewGen toasters, but have added a contemporary twist – they offer all the styling and functionality you would expect from a Dualit toaster, but with additional features that allow you to select whether you would like to toast a bun or bagel and a defrost setting for frozen bread. The selector controller also allows you to heat either one or both sides.
Revolutionise your breakfast, with Dualit…
- Hand built in the UK by skilled craftsmen.
- Stainless steel cover.
- Aluminium castings – heavy duty cast aluminium.
- 1250 watts.
- Two slot model.
- Extra-wide 28mm slots – helps fit thick bread, buns, and sandwich cages (sold separately).
- ProHeat elements are built to last with a protective, armour-plated layer covering the filament, making them virtually unbreakable.
- Peek and pop (manual ejector) – this unique feature allows you to check bread whilst toasting, giving you greater control.
- Features a crumb tray – keeps your work surfaces clear of crumbs, and slides out for easy cleaning.
- Selector switch allows you to select the number of slices or buns you are toasting (maximum two).
- Power neon illuminates when power is on.
- Mechanical timer with defrost – timer controlled defrost and toasting.
- Features four feet on the base to compensate for uneven surfaces.
- Presented in a Dualit box.
Cleaning & Care:
- Ensure the toaster is unplugged, isolated and allow to fully cool before starting to clean.
- Wipe the ‘stainless steel cover’ with a non-abrasive cloth. A stainless-steel cleaner can be used to restore shine to the cover only, but do not use an aggressive cleaner or one that contains ammonia.
- Wipe the aluminium end castings with a damp cloth. Do not use a chemical or abrasive cleaner.
- Crumb tray MUST be emptied frequently. Pull out the crumb tray and wipe clean using a damp cloth.
- Crumb tray must be in place during toasting.
- With the toaster UNPLUGGED from the power supply use a soft brush to clean inside your toaster. Do not use a sharp or metal utensil. Crumbs should be carefully brushed off the elements using only a soft brush, the toaster can be turned upside down and excess crumbs be shaken out.
Capacity: Two Slices.
Dimensions: Approx. 26cm (l) x 22cm (h) x 21cm (w).
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.
There are no reviews yet.