PRODUCT DETAILSA piece of Greece in your home with frappe machines. No conversation about Greek coffee would be complete without mentioning the Greek innovation of frappe maker.
Coming from the French word meaning ‘to hit’, a frappe is a cold coffee drink that has become very popular in Greece, especially during the hot summer months. It was invented by accident back in the 1960s when a Nestle chocolate employee ran out of chocolate milk mix to make a drink and used instant coffee instead. That’s really all it is: instant coffee, milk, and ice, blended together and served with a straw.
Despite its simplicity, frappe rapidly became one of the most popular ways to drink coffee in Greece.
The Kalko Frappe White Bench Top Frappe Maker will enable you to make an authentic ice frappe in no time. One sip and you’ll be transported to a summer’s day by the Aegean!
- Made in Greece
- Commercial drink mixer
- Metal body from antimagnetic stainless steel
- Motor with independent cooling system
- Performance level more than 500,000 drinks
- Water proof on/off switch
- Hidden switch for auto action with the malt cup
- Powerful motor, 350W, with 10,000 – 20,000 rpm
- Antimagnetic stainless-steel shaft
- Polycarbonate beamer-propeller, with two levels, food safety
- Antimagnetic stainless-steel malt cup, 900 ml
- Double malt cup support, very strong plastic
- Two layers of electrostatic ecological paint
- Presented in a Icefrappe box
Weight: 5.2kg | Height: 47cm
Base: 19cm (l) x 15.5cm (w)
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.