PRODUCT DETAILSFirst established by entrepreneur Kenneth Wood in 1947, Kenwood has been providing savvy consumers with outstanding kitchen appliances for over half a century.Every product in the Kenwood range is distinguished by its superior quality, excellent design and ease of use. When you’re using a Kenwood, you can rest assured that you’re using the best.It’s time to get more from your Kenwood machine, with Kenwood’s fantastic range of accessories. Able to be attached to and used with many Kenwood machines, the Rotary Slicer/Grater comes with two slicing, two shedding and a rasping drum that cut through the most laborious of kitchen tasks.
Rotary Slicer/Grater Attachment features:
- Designed in the UK.
- Made from die-cast aluminium with a polished finish.
- Suitable for your machine’s slow speed outlet.
- Includes two slicing, two shredding and a rasping drum.
- Cuts through fruits, vegetables and nuts with ease.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Presented in a Kenwood box.
Cooking Chef KCC9040.
Chef XL Titanium KVL8300.
Chef XL Elite KVL6300.
Chef Sense XL KVL61 Series.
Chef XL KVL4100s/w.
Chef Sense XL KVL60 Series.
Chef Sense KVC50 Series.
Major Premier KMM770.
Chef Premier KMC510.
Chef Classic KM330.
- If the model of your machine is not listed above, please call (02) 9662 1099 for assistance.
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.