PRODUCT DETAILSFirst established by entrepreneur Kenneth Wood in 1947, Kenwood has beenproviding savvy consumers with outstanding kitchen appliances forover half a century.
Every product in the Kenwood range is distinguishedby its superior quality, excellent design and ease of use. When you’reusing a Kenwood, you can rest assured that you’re using the best.
It’s time to get more from your Kenwood machine, with Kenwood’sfantastic range of accessories. Able to be attached to and used withmany Kenwood machines, this Spaghetti Cutter Attachment is made from heavy duty stainless steel with a unique roller to assist with feeding pasta dough into the attachment. You’ll never buy store-bought, dried spaghetti again!
Spaghetti Cutter Attachment features:
- Designed in the UK.
- Made from heavy duty stainless steel.
- Unique roller to assist with feeding pasta dough into the attachment.
- Intended for your machine’s slow speed outlet.
- Creates 2mm spaghetti strands.
- To clean, simply brush over with a dry brush.
- Cooking Chef KM080.
- Cooking Chef KM070.
- Titanium Major KMM025.
- Titanium Major KMM023.
- Titanium Major KM020.
- Titanium Chef KMC015.
- Major Premier KMM770.
- Premier Chef KMC510.
- Classic Chef KM330.
- If the model of your machine is not listed above, please call (02) 9662 1099 for assistance.
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.