These days cooking from scratch is all the rage.
Whether that means making your own stock, fresh pasta, or even yoghurt, good chefs want to be involved in the whole process. By making it yourself you can control exactly what goes in it, and appreciate it more too. And grinding your own meat just takes that one step further.
This Kenwood MG700 Meat Grinder Pro Excel is the indispensable cook’s tool for grinding meat for all kinds of creations – from sausages to kebbe. Being electric means you don’t have to worry about arduous winding mechanisms, just a flick of the switch and off you go.
And because it’s Kenwood – one of the most trusted brands in kitchen appliances, you know it will last and has been made with everyday cooks in mind.
For going back to basics, leave it to a pro – the Kenwood Meat Grinder Pro.
- Designed and engineered in the UK.
- Made from die-cast brushed metal and stainless steel.
- Kebbe Maker attachment for easy homemade kebbe.
- Sausage Maker attachments for easy homemade suasages.
- Includes three screens for making fine, medium and coarse mince.
- Sturdy die-cast aluminium body.
- Operates at two speeds, with a reverse function.
- Dual purpose meat tray and dust cover.
- Stainless steel hopper.
Dimensions: 38.5cm (l) x 22cm (w) x 38cm (h).
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.
There are no reviews yet.