PRODUCT DETAILSFirst established by entrepreneur Kenneth Wood in 1947, Kenwood havebeen providing savvy consumers with outstanding kitchen appliances forover half a century. Every product in the Kenwood range is distinguishedby its superior quality, excellent design and ease of use. When you’reusing a Kenwood, you can rest assured that you’re using the best.
Kenwood’s Multi Pro Excel Food Processor & Blender is at the head of the pack, being Kenwood’s largest food processor, equipped with a wide range of features and accessories to match the tasks it can undertake in your kitchen. A powerful 1300 watt motor drives the system, with various work bowls depending on the job at hand – these are BPA-free, shatter proof, and promise to stay clear even after dishwashing, while the ThermoResist glass blender can easily whip up both cold smoothies and hot soups.
Meanwhile, an extra wide food chute means that you won’t have to prepare much in advance, and built-in weighing scales allow you to measure food directly in to your working bowl. Variable speed controls offer eight speeds plus pulse for perfect results, and allow you to get the best out of the long list of included accessories.
Perfect for the avid home cook, let Kenwood help you open up to a world of possibilities – and food!
Multi Pro Excel Food Processor & Blender features:
- Designed and engineered in the United Kingdom.
- Premium die-cast metal in brushed aluminium.
- Powerful 1300 watt motor with stainless steel blades.
- Variable speeds, including pulse and auto.
- Four working bowls: a 4L Tritan bowl, a 1.6L mini Tritan bowl, a glass mill and a ThermoResist blender.
- Built-in weighing scale can weigh foods directly in in your working bowls.
- Extra large feed tube means you don’t have to prepare much in advance.
- Six disc attachments made from stainless steel; includes grating and slicing discs.
- Tools such as a citrus press, a glass mill, a dough tool, a twin-geared whisk and more.
- Attachments are designed for life and provide professional results every time.
- Storage compartments for discs.
- Dishwasher safe parts.
- 4 Litre Tritan Working Bowl.
- 1.6 Litre Mini Tritan Working Bowl.
- 1.5 Litre ThermoResist Blender.
- Glass Compact Chopper/Mill.
- Weighing Tray.
- Knife Blade.
- Dough Tool.
- Folding Tool.
- Dual Whisk.
- Citrus Juicer.
- 2mm Slicing Disc.
- 2mm Grating Disc.
- 4mm Slicing Disc.
- 4mm Grating Disc.
- Decorative Slicing Disc.
- Extra Fine Grater.
- Storage Box and Spatula.
Model Number: FPM910.
Dimensions: 26cm (l) x 44cm (h) x 26cm (w).
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.