Everyone knows that KitchenAid’s Artisan Mixers are the ultimate appliance for any kitchen bench. These mixers not only look gorgeous – they make baking so much easier…
But what you might not realise about the KitchenAid Artisan Mixer is allthe amazing things you can do with it – other than just mixing. Your KitchenAid machine can even become a food processor!
Simply attach this Food Processor accessory to the hub of your stand mixer in order to dice, slice, shred and julienne fruits and vegetables (and even cheese, if you need to!). Its ExactSlice system allows you to slice thin or slice thick with one slide of the lever, for maximum control and excellent results.
Food Processor Attachment features:
- External adjustable blade control allows you to choose thick to thin slices with a slide of the lever.
- Includes a reversible shredding disc, providing two options for fineand coarse shredding of vegetables andhard cheeses.
- Julienne disc saves time and effort by making matchstick strips for salads and garnishes.
- The includes 8mm dicing kit quickly dices fruits and vegetables for salsas, soup preparation, casseroles and more.
- Compact storage case for all blades and accessories.
- Suitable for use with the following KitchenAid stand mixer models: KSM150, KSM160, 5KSM156 and KPM5.
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.