KitchenAid. It’s the one and only, and the ultimate chef’s aid.
Not a chef? Doesn’t matter. KitchenAid appliances will slip in to your kitchen as though they had always been there and whisper in your ear “psst…time to make a cake – Nigella Lawson style!” Whether it’s a blender, a mixer or a food processor, KitchenAid will blow you away.
The Sifter + Scale Attachment by KitchenAid is the perfect item you need to have in your kitchen. The all in one baking tool will give you the most fluffy, and consistent results when baking scrumptious goods in the kitchen. By gradually incorporating sifted ingredients into the mixing bowl, and being able to measure ingredients for greater precision and control, will only result in magic to happen within the kitchen.
KitchenAid…the way of the chef.
Sifter + Scale Attachment features:
- Crafted from BPA-free durable materials.
- Simply attach the Sifter + Scale Attachment to the power hub of any KitchenAid Stand Mixer.
- Experience hands-free sifting as the sifter gradually incorporates ingredients into the mixer bowl.
- Hands-free sifting gives more consistent mixing and fluffy baked goods, and saves time during the process.
- Measures ingredients by weight for a greater level of precision, which is a critical part of successful baking.
- Digital Scale can also be used separately on your countertop with the included scale plate.
- Holds up to 4 cups of dry ingredients at a time.
- Has convenient storage and keeps all parts in one place for quick access with the included storage case.
- Battery operated scale.
- All parts except scale and sifter housing are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe sifter housing and scale with a clean, damp cloth.
- Presented in a KitchenAid box.
- Please Note: Stand Mixer is sold separately.
- Digital Scale.
- Ingredient Hopper.
- Removable Sifter.
- Sifter Housing.
- Swivel Chute.
- Scale Accessory Plate.
Model Number: 5KSMSFTAA.
Dimensions: 19.7cm(l) x 27.5cm (h) x 12.8cm (w).
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.