PRODUCT DETAILSTurn boring old toast into a work of art.
With KitchenAid’s KMT423 Four Slice Toaster, you’ll spend all night waiting in eager anticipation of the following morning’s breakfast!
Constructed from die-cast metal, the KitchenAid Four Slice Toaster is built like a tank – without looking like one! With its sleek lines, funky colours and retro styling, it’s certain to enhance the look of your kitchen.
And – as if all that isn’t enough – the Four Slice Toaster is smart as well as sexy. An amazing blue LCD display lets you keep track of your settings so you can raise a toast to perfection every day!
With oversized slots that will easily accommodate even the widest bread and the way it keeps your toast warm until you’re ready to eat, the Four Slice Toaster toasts the competition!
Four Slice Toaster features:
- Made from die-cast metal with a steel interior.
- Once cooked, toast remains inside the toaster so it stays warm until it’s manually released.
- Oversized slots allow you to toast thick bread or bagels effortlessly.
- Blue digital LCD display with countdown bar remembers the last function.
- One touch control raises and lowers bread on demand.
- Dial shade control for precise toasting.
- Features crumpet, defrost and keep warm functions.
- Won’t mess up your bench – power cord stores within base.
- Full width removable crumb tray for easy cleaning.
- Automatic cut off.
- Alarm sounds to let you know when your toast is ready.
Colour: Empire Red.
Dimensions: 21 x 33 x 29cm.
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.
There are no reviews yet.