PRODUCT DETAILSKitchenAid. It’s the one and only, and the ultimate chef’s aid.
Not a chef? Doesn’t matter. KitchenAid appliances will slip in to your kitchen as though they had always been there and whisper in your ear “psst…time to make a cake – Nigella Lawson style!” Whether it’s a blender, a mixer or a food processor, KitchenAid will blow you away.
The perfect accompaniment to your KitchenAid mixer and food processor? It’s a KitchenAid Electric Kettle, of course! With this kettle sitting on your kitchen bench, you can expect high performance due to variable temperature settings, along with a sleek and modern shape and ergonomic soft-grip handle. A light-up water level indicator window lets you know when your water is getting low, while the entire kettle sits upon a removable base with 360° rotation, for effortless, cordless functionality.
KitchenAid, it’s the way of the chef.
Electric Kettle Contour Sliver KEK1835 1.7L features:
- Designed in America.
- Body is crafted from metal.
- 2000 – 2400 watts.
- Digital temperature display.
- Lid release button.
- 11 temperature settings to heat your water between 50⁰C and 100⁰C at 5⁰ increments.
- 30-minute temperature hold function maintains water temperature for up to half an hour on the base.
- Soft-grip ergonomic handle for easy pouring.
- Wide, illuminated water window.
- Clear water level indicator window lights up to easily show water level.
- Lime scale filter is removable.
- Power base with storage cord.
- Removable base with 360⁰ rotation.
- Exterior of kettle may be cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Dry and polish the kettle with a soft cloth.
- Presented in a KitchenAid box.
Colour: Contour Silver.
Capacity: 1.7 Litres.
Cord Length: Approx. 125cm.
Dimensions: Approx. 23cm (l) x 23.5cm (h) x 15cm (w) (Not Including Base).
Base Dimensions: Approx. 15cm (l) x 7cm (h) x 15cm (w).
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.
There are no reviews yet.