PRODUCT DETAILSKitchenAid. It’s the one and only, and the ultimate chef’s aid.
Not a chef? That doesn’t matter. KitchenAid appliances will slip in toyour kitchen as though they have always been there and whisper in yourear “psst…time to make a cake – Nigella Lawson style!”. Whether it’s ablender, a mixer or a food processor, KitchenAid will blow you away.
And speaking of being blown away, few appliances in the kitchen worldare as archetypal as KitchenAid’s range of stand mixers. In fact, thecompany’s name is just about interchangeable with these kitchenmachines.
But now it’s time to welcome a newcomer to the scene. Boasting brilliantmodern colours, the Artisan KSM160 Stand Mixer is also equipped with anadditional bowl attachment, taking its total capacity to over seven anda half litres – that’s a lot of cookie dough!
With a powerful motor, exceptional planetary mixing action that gets tothe very side of the bowl, dozens of attachments and of course thatretro-looking die-cast metal construction, this is the one appliancethat every house in the country should own. Hands down.
Contour Silver Artisan KSM160 Stand Mixer features:
- Made in America.
- Die-cast metal construction with anti-slide feet on base.
- Durable baked enamel finish.
- Powerful 300 watt motor with direct drive transmission.
- Planetary mixing action ensures ingredients are mixed quickly, evenly and efficiently.
- Slide bar helps you select from ten different mixing speeds.
- Tilt-head design allows easy access to the beater and bowl.
- Multi-purpose attachment hub lets you attach other KitchenAid attachments, available separately.
- Mixing capacity (with yeast dough) up to a mixed weight of 1.15kg.
- Includes various attachments to get the very best out of your KitchenAid mixer.
- Flat Beater.
- Stainless Steel Wire Whisk.
- Dough Hook.
- Pouring Shield.
- 4.8 Litre Stainless Steel Bowl.
- 2.8 Litre Stainless Steel Bowl.
Model Number: 5KSM160PSACU.
Colour: Contour Silver.
Dimensions: 36cm (l) x 35.5cm (h) x 22cm (w).
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.