PRODUCT DETAILSKitchenAid. It’s the one and only, and the ultimate chef’s aid.
Not a chef? That doesn’t matter. KitchenAid appliances will slip in to your kitchen as though they have always been there and whisper in your ear “psst…time to make a cake – Nigella Lawson style!”. Whether it’s a blender, a mixer or a food processor, KitchenAid will blow you away.
And speaking of being blown away, few appliances in the kitchen world are as archetypal as KitchenAid’s range of stand mixers. In fact, the company’s name is just about interchangeable with these kitchen machines.
But now it’s time to welcome a newcomer to the scene. Boasting brilliant modern colours, the Artisan KSM160 Stand Mixer is also equipped with an additional bowl attachment, taking its total capacity to over seven and a half litres – that’s a lot of cookie dough!
With a powerful motor, exceptional planetary mixing action that gets to the very side of the bowl, dozens of attachments and of course that retro-looking die-cast metal construction, this is the one appliance that every house in the country should own. Hands down.
Artisan KSM160 Stand Mixer features:
- Made in America
- Die-cast metal construction with anti-slide feet on base
- Durable baked enamel finish
- Powerful 300 watt motor with direct drive transmission
- Planetary mixing action ensures ingredients are mixed quickly, evenly and efficiently
- Slide bar helps you select from ten different mixing speeds
- Tilt-head design allows easy access to the beater and bowl
- Multi-purpose attachment hub lets you attach other KitchenAid attachments, available separately
- Mixing capacity (with yeast dough) up to a mixed weight of 1.15kg
- Includes various attachments to get the very best out of your KitchenAid mixer
- 1 x 4.8L stainless steel bowl
- 1 x 2.8L stainless steel bowl
- 1 x Flat beater
- 1 x Wire whisk
- 1 x Dough hook
- 1 x Pouring shield
COLOR: Blue Velvet
Dimensions: Approx. 36cm (l) x 35cm (h) x 22cm (w).
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.