PRODUCT DETAILSIntroducing the Limited Edition Stand Mixer: Light and Shadow. Light & Shadow reflects time makers spend in the kitchen to make each moment feel special. Furthermore, each design element was crafted with intention, representing the idea that inspiration can strike at any moment, whether day or night – big or small.
Through the contrast of light & dark, compelling textures, and unique styling, this mixer is a winning combination for the home.
- Unique, stand out design: Every detail of the limited edition appliance elicits a sense of wonder and curiosity, coming to life even in the most subtle intricacies.
- Stainless steel accessories: Beautifully crafted accessories including flat beater, dough hook and wire whisk
- Full metal construction: Durable, stable and built to last
- 10 speeds: For a slow stir to fast whip
- Original planetary mixing action: Delivers thorough ingredient incorporation
- Direct drive motor: Powerful, reliable, quiet and energy efficient
- Attachment hub: Baking is just the beginning. With over 15 different attachments available*, the stand mixer easily whips up everything from pasta to ice cream, sausage to salsa and so much more
- Timeless patented design: Easy cleaning and usage
- Big capacity 4.8L bowl: The 4.8L bowl yields 9 dozen cookies in a single batch
- Wattage: 300 watts
- Height: 35.6cm
- Width: 24.1cm
- Depth: 36.3cm
- Weight Nett/Gross: 10.4kg/12.4
- Shipping Weight: 12.4kg
- Speed Selections: Variable 10 Speed
- Mixing Action: Planetary
- Transmission: Direct Drive
- Bowl Size: 4.8L
- Tilt Head: Yes
- Construction: Full die cast metal
- Standard Inclusions: Stainless steel flat beater, stainless steel dough hook, stainless steel wire whisk, 4.8L ceramic bowl
- 1 x Stainless steel flat beater
- 1 x Stainless steel dough hook
- 1 x Stainless steel wire whisk
- 1 x 4.8L black dimensional ceramic bowl
Model Number: 5KSM180CBALD
Colour: Light & Shadow
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.