PRODUCT DETAILSLa Pavoni’s Botticelli Dual Boiler is essential to the art of making exceptional coffee.It conveniently allows you the ability to brew and steam at the same time. This is key for milk based beverages as your espresso and milk froth remain rich and aromatic in the cup.
A perfect brewing temperature is essential in creating a premium espresso. This feature ensures consistent monitoringand control of temperature, resulting in the best extraction of flavour possible for freshly ground coffee.It’s also about the pressure. This machine’s built in pressure gauge gives precise feedback within the extraction chamber, helping you create café quality at home. Theinsulated steam wand and the hot water outlet swivel are the final steps to coffee artistry.
La Pavoni coffee machines and accessories are made by hand in Milan with a heritage of over a century.
- Hand made in Italy
- Crafted from polished stainless steel with a chromed brass group head and portafilter
- Equipped with brass and copper internal components
- Power 220–240V, 50/60Hz1520W with a10A Connection
- Pump 20 bar (Commercial Rotary Pump)
- Dual boiler heating system
- Equipped with a 1.8L boiler capacity
- 3L Water tank capacity
- Includes a pressure release valve & pump pressure gauge
- Has a boiler pressure gauge & an extraction pressure gauge
- Includes an LED display with steam and coffee temperatures
- Professional Porta-filter single spouted/double spouted
- Includes an insulated steam wand and an insulated hot water outlet
- Has a cup warming tray
- Presented in a La Pavoni box
- 1 Cup Filter Basket
- 2 Cup Filter Basket
- Cieco Filter Basket
- Measuring Spoon
- Cleaning Brush
- Single Spout Portafilter
- Double Spout Portafilter
Dimensions: 42.5cm (l) x 42.5cm(h) x 33cm (w).
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.