PRODUCT DETAILSWith over 65 years of design excellence, Laura Ashley is one of the world’s best-loved home and lifestyle brands. Its journey can be traced back to 1953 when Laura and Bernard Ashley began hand-printing fabric at their kitchen table in their tiny flat in Pimlico after being inspired by a Women’s Institute exhibition at the V&A museum.
Founded on a rich design heritage and on traditional values of quality and originality, the Laura Ashley brand has been nurtured to become synonymous with beauty and design. The style is constantly evolving to remain distinctive and inspirational, evoking the alluring beauty of the British countryside and a timeless mood of peace and serenity.
Complete your kitchen thanks to a little bit of eye-catching Laura Ashley style with these two slice toasters. The toasters are easy to use with seven toast setting so you’ll find your perfect golden brown. The toasters also features a defrost mode and of course a reheat.
- Designed and engineered in the UK
- Made from high-grade durable stainless steel
- Auto self-centering feature to evenly toast on all sides
- Wide stainless steel slots great for toast thickness
- Defrost mode ensures the perfect finish even from frozen
- Reheat mode heats up your toast without toasting it further
- A quality seven-setting toaster has variable heat control that gives you precise toasting.
- Hand-decorated and finished designer Elveden print with a high-grade long-lasting coating.
- A high-lift lever makes it safe and easy to remove your warm toast without burning your fingers.
- Power 780-925W, 220-240V
- Wipe the outside with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly
Colour: White & Silver
Dimensions: Approx.16cm(w) x 28.5cm(h) x 19.3cm(d)
Capacity: Toaster 2 Slice
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.