PRODUCT DETAILSYou don’t have to be a wizard to conjure up a little magic…you just need Magimix.
Made in France, these rugged and high-powered kitchen appliances are influenced by commercial kitchen machines – and indeed, often use commercial-quality materials – but are far more pleasing on the eye, and easier for the everyday cook to operate.
Do you already own one of Magimix’s leading food processors? Do you want to expand your culinary horizons? Luckily for you, Magimix offer a range of accessories for your favourite machines to make them even more multifunctional and impressive.
Designed for use with many of Magimix’s powerful food processors, the Spiral Expert lets you create your own healthy pasta alternatives at home. Whether you’re after fine spaghetti strands, slightly-thicker strips of tagliatelle or fusilli-style twists, simply attach one of the three stainless steel cones to your Magimix to instantly create delicious vegetable noodles.
Spiral Expert Attachment features:
- Designed in France.
- Crafted from stainless steel and durable materials.
- Includes three cone attachments – Spaghetti, Tagliatelle and Fusilli.
- Perfect for making vegetable noodles.
- Also includes a clear lid, a support shaft and a food pusher.
- Comes with an additional recipe booklet.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Presented in a Magimix box.
- Suitable for use with Magimix’s 4200XL and 5200XL Food Processors.
Box Dimensions: 20cm (l) x 26cm (h) x 19.5cm (w).
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.
There are no reviews yet.