PRODUCT DETAILSThe Magimix 3200XL Food Processor is pure magic in the kitchen – a brilliant machine to have by your side to do it all including knead dough, whisk egg whites, whip cream, mince meat, blend soups, make milk-shakes, emulsify sauces, plus slice and grate vegetables. It’s the perfect food processor for even the most particular French cooks and it’s made entirely in France to the most demanding specifications.Nothing is left to chance including the Sabatier stainless steel, which is made in Theirs, so that everything is sliced and diced to perfection.
This is the ideal food processor for one to four people, compact yet powerful, whether you would like to knead your own bread or whisk a picture perfect pavlova. And since it is a compact system, it will not dominate your kitchen, leaving plenty of room for you to display your treats on the kitchen bench.
- Made in France
- Crafted with durable material and stainless steel
- Includes Sabatier stainless steel disks and blades.
- ABS free
- High strength BPA-free transparent lid and bowls
- Power – 650 watts
- Slices, grates, chops, whisk, blends and kneads
- Blend up to 1L soup in the main bowl
- Has just 3 buttons: stop, auto and pulse
- Energy saving motor that’s powerful but ultra-quiet with a 30 year guarantee
- The motor automatically adjusts power depending what’s in the bowl
- Extra large feed head for large segments as well as whole fruits and vegetables
- Lid safety system
- Some accessories and parts dishwasher safe, wipe clean processor
- Presented in a Magimix box
Model No: 18373AU
Dimensions: Approx.22.5cm(l) x 39.5cm (h) x 22.5cm (w)
- 2.6L – Main Bowl
- 2.2L – Midi Bowl
- 1.2L – Mini Bowl
- Blender Mix Ring
- Disc support
- Dough blade
- Egg whisk
- Grating discs (2mm & 4mm)
- Recipe book
- Slicing discs (2mm & 4mm)
- Stainless steel Sabatier main blade
- Stainless steel Sabatier mini blade
- Triple pusher
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.