Food processors. They’re one of those gadgets you didn’t know you needed, until you try one – and then you wonder how you ever lived without it!
So what will you do with your Magimix Food Processor? Mince meat, crush ice, grind nuts, blend soups, purée baby food, mix dough, knead pastry, beat egg whites, slice fruit, grate vegetables – and that’s just for starters! This versatile machine will save you time and energy at nearly every meal.
Magimix’s unique Mini and Midi Bowl system allows you to use a succession of bowls for different tasks without having to wash the main bowl in between. And the adaptable motor output means you just need to hit ‘on’ – it can sense the task you’re doing and adapt its output accordingly!
Thai fish balls and gado gado salad? Sausage rolls and coleslaw? Soup and fresh bread? No matter what you’re feeling like eating tonight, the Magimix Food Processor is ready to make your meals quick, easy and delicious!
5200XL Food Processor with Blender Attachment features:
- Made in France.
- Professional quality Sabatier blades made from stainless steel.
- Bowls made from shatter-proof polycarbonate.
- Extra-large feed tube.
- Commercial-grade, ultra-quiet 1100-watt motor.
- Motor automatically adapts its speed to the task at hand, from whipping egg whites to kneading dough.
- Ergonomic, easy to clean control panel.
- On, off and pulse settings.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Please Note: With liquid ingredients for the main bowl, never fill the bowl more than a third full. And for solid ingredients with the main bowl, never fill the bowl more than two-thirds full.
- 1.2 Litre Mini Bowl.
- 2.6 Litre Midi Bowl.
- 3.6 Litre Main Bowl.
- Mini Blade.
- Master Blade.
- Dough Blade.
- Egg Whisk.
- 2mm Slicer/Grater Disc.
- 4mm Slicer/Grater Disc.
- Disc Support.
- Citrus Press.
- Blender Mix attachment.
- Blade-safe Storage Box.
- Recipe Book.
Finish: Matte Chrome.
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.
There are no reviews yet.