PRODUCT DETAILSThose out there who are into history will know, that in the late ‘40s and throughout the ‘50s, the family household as we know it underwent a revolution.
For the first time ever terms such as “nuclear family” began to be used, and there was an economic and urban boom in many cities that saw people changing the way they lived permanently. Technologies were being both invented and redefined, and this is where Italy’s Smeg excelled, providing ground-breaking appliances for the home that continue to have an impact to this day.
Now thoroughly modern, Smeg aren’t letting go of the past just yet: they’ve created the 50s Retro stylcollection for all of those who dwell in the nostalgic past. However, this range comes equipped with some of the best technologies available for a range of appliances that not only look beautiful, but perform beautifully as well.
50s Retro Blender features:
- Designed in Italy.
- Die-cast aluminium powder-coated body.
- 1.5 Litre Tritan BPA-free jug.
- Detachable dual stainless steel blades.
- 800 watt, powerful motor with smooth start function.
- Four speeds with 18,000 (max) revolutions per minute.
- Three preset programs: smoothie, ice crush, and pulse.
- Back-lit chrome knob for adjusting speed.
- Safety lock for blender jug.
- Transparent lid with measuring cup.
- Overload motor protection.
- One meter cord length with built-in cord wrap.
- Anti-slip feet.
- Blender jug and blades can be washed using the self-clean function.
Dimensions: 39cm (h) x 19cm (l) x 16cm (w).
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.