PRODUCT DETAILSGrind your coffee beans with the finesse of an Italian barista and breathe in the delicious aroma of real coffee with Smeg’s fashionable Retro Coffee Grinder.
First founded in 1956, Sneg quickly become a leading homewares brand and you’ll understand why when you experience the attention to detail and refinement in all of their collections.
The Retro Coffee Grinder features a retro aesthetic with modern technology so you get the best of both worlds. The design is unique and with its sleek lines it’s just asstylish as you would expect from an Italian brand.
- Designed in Italy.
- 50s style aesthetic.
- Made from stainless steel and durable materials.
- 150 watts of power.
- Three different grinding size: Fine, Medium or Coarse to prepare your favourite coffee.
- 350gr Tritan™ bean hopper with twist and lock system.
- Manual selection to choose from 1 to 12 cups or the manual function.
- Removeable stainless steel burr grinder with anti-static functionality.
Model number: CGF01RDAU.
Dimensions: 46cm (h) x 25cm (l) x 17cm (d).
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.
There are no reviews yet.