Founded in 1948, Smeg specialise in making technology with style. Best known for their range of 50s inspired products – bringing a retro twist to well-known appliances – there really is no one else like them. From coffee machines to kettles and toasters to mixers, Smeg are committed to adding some colour to your kitchen, one appliance at a time.
For an appliance with some vintage charm and a fantastically functional design, look no further than Smeg’s 50’s Retro Espresso Coffee Machine. Boasting a nostalgic form with a vibrantly-coloured wrap, this machine utilises a thermoblock heating system that boils water in no time at all and thanks to the user-friendly control panel, you can enjoy your favourite coffee with just a simple push of a button.
Pink 50’s Retro Espresso Coffee Machine features:
- Designed in Italy.
- Crafted from metal with a colourful polycarbonate housing.
- Filter holder, frame and cup tray are crafted from stainless steel.
- Sleek chrome-plated base.
- 1350 watts of power.
- 15-bar professional pressure system for exceptional results.
- Thermoblock system heats water rapidly and efficiently.
- Anti-drip system ensures that not a single drop is wasted.
- User-friendly control panel with 1-cup selection, 2-cup selection and a steam function.
- Adjustable cappuccino system for producing thick and frothy foam via the steam valve.
- Flow stop function lets you customise the length of your coffee.
- Removable drip tray with water-level indicator.
- Removable 1 litre water tank with optional water filter.
- Includes three separate filters – one cup filter, two cup filter and an additional filter for paper pods.
- Designed for use with ground coffee – can also be used with ESE Paper Pods (Not Included).
- Descaling light indicator lets you know when your coffee machine needs cleaning.
- Presented in a Smeg box.
Model Number: ECF01PKAU.
Dimensions: 14.9cm (l) x 30.3cm (h) x 33cm (w).
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.
There are no reviews yet.