Italian appliance brand, Smeg has a vested interest in delivering the coffee of your dreams to you at the push of abutton. Well of course,because coffee is one of the national beverages ofItaly. It’s a question of pride.
The new MFF01award winning 50s InspiredSmeg Milk Frother is a dream come true when you want a smooth start to the day. Its unmistakable style makes it a cult accessory, designed to take pride of place on the kitchen bench. Equipped with the very latest technology, it boasts a total of six different automatic programmes, as well as a manual function for easy, safe preparation of hot and cold drinks.What’s more you may use it with or without foam. Effortlessly create a rich and velvety hot chocolate and also tea infusions and other soluble hot drinks. It’s going to warm your heart in all of its 50’s retro glory on your kitchen bench.
- Designed in Italy.
- Crafted fromstainless steel, Tritan, durable materials and polished chrome.
- Includes a removable stainless steel jug.
- Has a removable measuring cup/lid
- Has six programs: hot or cold milk with light or thick foam, hot milk and chocolate. Manual function also available.
- Powered by 500W.
- Induction heating system, safe and practical.
- Automatic switch off.
- Two different frothing discs allows you to obtain optimal results.
- Anti-slip base .
- Wipe with a damp cloth to clean and the stainless steel jug is dishwasher safe.
- Presented in a Smeg box.
Serial number: MFF01RDAU.
Heating Capacity: 600ml.
Frothing Capacity: 250ml.
Dimensions: Approx. 14.2cm (d) x 25.1cm (h) x 18.4cm (w).
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.