Founded in 1948, Smeg specialise in making technology with style. Best known for their range of 50s inspired products – bringing a retro twist to well-known appliances – there really is no one else like them. From coffee machines to kettles and toasters to mixers, Smeg are committed to adding some colour to your kitchen, one appliance at a time.
For an appliance with some vintage charm and a functional design, look no further than Smeg’s 50’s Retro Milk Frother White. Featuring a stainless-steel carafe and a tritan lid, this milk frother has six programs including hot or cold milk with light or thick foam, hot milk and chocolate. This frother also has an induction heating system, which is safe and practical, with automatic switch off.
- Designed in Italy.
- Stainless steel carafe with Tritan lid.
- 500W motor.
- Measuring cup/lid.
- Induction system with automatic switch off.
- Two different frothing discs allows you to obtain optimal results.
- Induction heating system, safe and practical, with automatic switch off.
- Six programs: hot or cold milk with light or thick foam, hot milk and chocolate.
- Manual function also available.
- Accessories include a smooth disc and a notched disc.
- Anti-slip base.
- Dishwasher safe carafe.
- Presented in a Smeg box.
Model Number: MFF01WHAU.
Heating Capacity: 600ml.
Frothing Capacity: 250ml.
Total Dimensions: Approx. 18cm (l) x 25.5cm (h) x 14cm (w).
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.
There are no reviews yet.