PRODUCT DETAILSIf you haven’t heard of SodaStream yet…then it’s time to wake up and smell the bubbles!
SodaStream is the home drinks making system that has taken the world in a fizzing storm, with its wide range of flavoured syrups that help you make some of the best value for money, environmentally friendly and convenient carbonated drinks around.
The SodaStream Power is the latest and greatest advancement in sparkling water, allowing you to make sparkling water from the tap at the touch of a button. This revolutionary machine now gives you the ultimate power with three intensity levels to achieve your desired carbonation level. Containing everything needed to kick start the carbonation celebration, this set includes a reusable carbonation cylinder
In no time you’ll have yourself instant soft drink for less effort, less money, and less environmental landfill – just think of all those plastic bottles you won’t be throwing away! Listen to the whisper of the bubbles…they’ll tell you what to do.
SodaStream Power features:
- Modern, clean design by Yves Behar.
- Works only with SodaStream PET bottles, which are BPA free.
- Powered by a refillable CO₂ cylinder.
- Easy snap-lock bottle mechanism.
- Three different carbonation intensity levels with led light indicators.
- Canister will pump gas in to regular tap water to turn it in to sparkling water in seconds. Then, all you need to do is add a flavoured syrup and enjoy!
- Canister makes sixty litres of soft drink (cheaper than buying multiple bottles from the supermarket).
- Canister can be refilled through SodaStream’s exchange system, or a new cylinder can be purchased.
- POWER Automatic Sparkling Water Maker with an anodized aluminium finish.
- SodaStream 60L CO₂ cylinder.
- 1L reusable stainless steel accented carbonating bottle with fizz preserving cap – BPA free.
- Power adapter.
Dimensions: 42.5cm (h) x 22cm (l) x 12cm(w).
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.