Chances are, if you’re in to healthy living and high-tech kitchen appliances, you’ve already heard of the Vitamix.
This gizmo isn’t just a blender – its several appliances in one, able to blend, juice, cook, freeze, chop and grind, and clean itself up afterwards. A commercial-quality motor and laser-cut stainless steel blades aid in this impressive feat, making light work of foods that ordinary kitchen blenders can’t handle; it will pulverise peels, pulps and seeds, allowing you to create some of the most nutrient-packed meals and drinks around.
With its sleek and cutting-edge design, the Ascent 2300i Blender lets you master everything from the chunkiest salsas to the smoothest health drinks. Featuring the same strong construction you’ve come to expect from Vitamix, this new model is equipped with SELF-DETECT technology that prevents the blender from powering on if the lid or container aren’t secure. The variable speed control lets you personalise the machine to best suit your needs, while the in-built timer displays how long the blender has been on so you don’t over or under-process your ingredients.
White Ascent 2300i Blender features:
- Made in the USA.
- Sleek and sturdy construction.
- 2.3 horsepower motor.
- Large 1.9 litre BPA-free blending jug.
- Strong stainless steel blades.
- Blades pulverise foods quickly and efficiently.
- Integrated SELF-DETECT technology prevents the blender from operating if the lid or the container are unstable.
- Variable speed control.
- Pulse function for chopping ingredients, kneading dough and more.
- Built-in digital timer displays how long you’ve been blending for.
- Low-profile tamper pushes down thick or frozen ingredients without hitting the blades.
- Recipe book included.
- Dishwasher safe parts.
- Presented in a Vitamix box.
Capacity: 1.9 Litres.
Dimensions: Approx. 27.9cm (l) x 43.2cm (h) x 20.3cm (w).
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.