In 1949, Vitamix founder William G. “Papa” Barnard created the first infomercial in the U.S. to demonstrate how the Vitamix blender can help families eat healthier with whole foods. Now, nearly seventy years later, Vitamix are filling millions of households around the world with high quality, long lasting kitchen appliances and accessories.
Pair this container with your Ascent Series blender to process large batches of your favorite recipes. Designed for blending six to twelve servings in a single batch. Improved spout design helps you pour thick blends without drips and spills.
Your Ascent Series blender will recognize the container and automatically adjust blend settings for its size. Laser-cut blades are crafted from hardened stainless steel, delivering better blends and longer life. Use the included Tamper to press thick and frozen mixtures toward the blades for faster, smoother blends.
- Made in the USA.
- Crafted from stainless steel, BPA-free and food-safe plastic.
- Laser-cut stainless steel blades are specifically designed to create a reverse vortex, pushing dry ingredients away from the blades to prevent packing.
- Allows you to grind grains into fresh flour, knead dough, mix batter, powder sugar and more
- A clear lid with leak-proof seal helps you monitor the progress of every blend
- Clearly marked with ounce and cup measurements along the side
- Lid includes a two ounce measurement line
- A removable, vented lid plug lets you make hot soup, add ingredients while blending, and doubles as a 2-ounce measuring cup
- Container and lid are both dishwasher-safe, or let them self-clean by blending a drop of dish soap and warm water for 35 seconds
- Presented in a Vitamix box.
- This container can be used with all full-size Smart System Vitamix blenders and SELF-DETECT features are only available with Smart System machines.
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.